Welcome to the forum.

Okay left ring finger is out if you're married.

I think the ring is too big for a pinky ring.

Thumbs look stupid.

I've never seen a man wear a ring on an index finger.

I'm  thinking that rings need to be a bit out of the way of actually working so maybe middle fingers should be excluded.

Well that leaves only one finger left, the right ring finger.  Maybe they named it that for a purpose, I dunno, but if it was me I'd go with that one.  :)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Deerehaas18 said:

Hey y’all. I was wondering if I got a ring to symbolize I got eagle to wear everyday, which finger would you wear it on. Your middle finger or ring finger, on the right hand. What do y’all think? 

I would think ring finger of either hand. Pinky finger if you're Sicilian. ;)

You will find that most men as they get older rotate rings if they have them. Sometimes they will rotate in the class ring or the signet ring or the family heirloom ring, etc. The one ring that does NOT get rotated is the wedding band. Take that off at your own risk. :ph34r:

• Like 1
On December 11, 2017 at 5:10 PM, NJCubScouter said:

I was going to say.  I only wear one ring, and it does not rotate anywhere or at any time.  :)

Mrs Q wanted me to update my wedding band, which I was loth to do until she found one with Gaelic relief that ran ful circle. It's fun to rotate ... on that one finger!:D

I wear a $12 silver ring, the Mrs. has a diamond and diamonds around it in a jacketed wedding ring.  Mine is just as valuable as hers and it doesn't make any difference which finger it's on.  :)

Just make sure it fits correctly.  I had my BSA ring from when I was a youth and lost it a few months back on an ARC relief operation.  It was too small for my ring finger and I was wearing it as a pinky ring. 

• 1 month later...