I am not sure if this is an update or somehow I have managed to avoid it, but this morning there is a new mobile interface. 

I don’t care for it at all. It was much easier to navigate the forums via the desktop interface.

I looked for “full site” link, but couldn’t find it. If it it exist can someone point me toward it (I’m not able to access a computer atm). If it does not exist, can you please add it. 

Thanks!

Neither am I, wish there was a option to get the full site. There’s too much scrolling involved with the new mobile interface. Also, every thing is enlarged now so you have to have your phone (if on phone) like a foot away so you can see it.

I hope there is / going to be a full site option.

Ah you want local option. :)

This software is a surprise to me as well. Another blog that I frequent made a similar upgrade to improve mobile viewing.

Give it a try. I like that members can now change their votes and there are more vote choices - up, down, haha, confused, sad.

Edited by RememberSchiff
more content

if someone is able to point me to where "new posts" exist in mobile version I would be grateful. To view desktop version, there is a setting in your mobile browser to do that. Unless a way to see new posts is found, the desktop version is better.

Still looking. Not sure if the whole update is live yet. Didn't know this was coming. The leaderboard is a funny feature. 

Another cool feature is we can now see how many people are browsing the forum at one time. Right now it claims nearly 90 people are. 

DuctTape, there is a "feed" option on the top left. It shows you most recent POSTS, but maybe not most recent new topics.

Edited by Sentinel947
15 minutes ago, Back Pack said:

Maybe it’s because im

younger, but the whole mobile interface is great. Easier to tag people (@stosh) and do a ton of other stuff. I don’t use a desktop so this is my primary mode of chatting. Like it. Thumbs up.

:)  It didn't tag me.....

On 11/29/2017 at 6:50 AM, DuctTape said:

if someone is able to point me to where "new posts" exist in mobile version I would be grateful. To view desktop version, there is a setting in your mobile browser to do that. Unless a way to see new posts is found, the desktop version is better.

Similar to @Back Pack, if you use an iPhone and Safari you can see the new posts icon in the top menu bar. See the pic below...it's the icon to the right of the white arrow. It only shows (at least for me) in the mobile version. I don't see it in the desktop version. 

Image-1.png