Which religions/denominations are saying no to girls in scouts?

I am just curious as it is difficult to research the stances of all of the different religions and denominations.  For what research that I have done:

The LDS church has said basically flat out said that it won't allow girls in any units that it sponsors.

Baptists (who were totally against the homosexuality changes - not allowing any of their sponsored units to have homosexual leaders or scouts), seem to be taking a much more neutral (almost positve?) stance on the girl issue.  They are leaving it up to their individual churches to decide with the following statement - "It's simply another opportunity to reach people. Churches have the option to not go that way, stay with what they're doing or to include the girls."

Does anyone know the stances of other major religious groups?

Edited by Tatung42

My COR, a Presbyterian (PCUSA), said she would support us if parents in the community wanted to charter a BSA4G pack or troop.

In the Presbyterian (EPC) church I attend, one of the knocks against chartering a pack was BSA's narrow focus on male theists.

I do not expect there to be statement on the issue from either church's respective denomination. Both churches would not tolerate such an incursion on local governance.

My Troop is chartered to a Lutheran Church. I doubt they'll have any issues with it. I'm Catholic. Much of it depends on the individual Diocese and where the unit is chartered. If it's chartered to a single gender Catholic School, they will want to keep their unit the way it is. If it's a Catholic Church that has the charter and already has Co-ed youth groups, they may not care. 

That being said, we're still not at "Mandatory Co-ed" which might trigger different opinions from various Churches. Not sure this issue is really as thorny from the CO's as the last changes were. 

Baptists (who were totally against the homosexuality changes - not allowing any of their sponsored units to have homosexual leaders or scouts), seem to be taking a much more neutral (almost positve?) stance on the girl issue.  They are leaving it up to their individual churches to decide with the following statement - "It's simply another opportunity to reach people. Churches have the option to not go that way, stay with what they're doing or to include the girls."

Not sure this issue is really as thorny from the CO's as the last changes were. 

Presumably the differences are:  (1)  No religion believes it is immoral to be a girl; (2) With some exceptions (I suppose Orthodox Judaism would be one), religions generally do not believe it is immoral for the genders to intermingle with each other in public.  Unlike "the last changes", the debate on the "girls" issue has not been on moral grounds, but rather on whether the program will remain sufficiently effective for boys after the change, or for some people, after the changes that some people think are going to happen as a result of this specific change.

Baptist church locally has said "NO!" to girls because they view the Boy Scout troop as an outreach ministry for boys. None of the adults involved in any position are female.

2 other troops are borderline on accepting girls are not. The adults, and Scouts too, have major reservations about accepting girls.

My sons' troop has no problem with going coed. In fact they are looking to merge their Frontier Girls program with the troop. Yes, my troop has said they will go coed despite what national says because of lack of resources and manpower. Heck the only reason  Frontier Girls is still active is because they got an aged out girl as an assistant adult volunteer now.