Here is a camp you should check out in CT!

Hi,

I want to tell you about one of the best Boy Scout Camps in the tri-state area! People from all over Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, and Massachussets come to our camp every year. For our summer camp, you can either reserve a subcamp in the camp for your troop(if you have enough that signed up or could share with a smaller troop also) or have your child or troop member join up with another troop. This summer camp allows boys to earn a lot of merit badges and to meet new friends. This is the best summer camp to attend and as some people on this site could tell you about, has that old boy scout charm and lets your memories of the camp live on forever.

For more information and to tell other people about this great camp visit:

www.housatonicbsa.org

or email Tom Transue, the camp director: eusnart@comcast.net

The right choice when it comes to summer camp!

-CTBoyScout

Also, if you need me to answer any questions about this camp or learning about the programs offered at this great summer camp:

Email me: CobraCrusade@att.net or BostonRob101@yahoo.com

There is also a website that tells you more about this summer camp that is not associated at all with Housatonic Council:

http://www.bsacamps.org/Camps/Connecticut/EdmundStrang.html

Hopefully they will update the changes to the camp including more of the merit badges, camp sites, website for the actual camp and email. Check it out!

-CTBoyScout101