Patches for staff field uniform?

I will be on staff at the National Jamboree, we are told to have 2 field (class A) uniforms.  I am building/sewing a new shirt and am not sure how to configure it.  I know where things go but not sure which to use.  I know the Scouts and leaders on the contingents have special shoulder CSPs what should staff use?   What is the norm for staff uniforms?  There uniform from their local Troop or a unique uniform for Jamboree? 

I have the Jamboree staff patch that goes above the right pocket.   The various staff assignments have patches, are these for the uniforms or for trading/collecting?

See you at the Jamboree

I would either wear the CSP of the council you're affiliated with when not at Jamboree, or just leave that area blank.  There's no real protocol for what staff should/should not wear there at Jamboree.

For the other patches, you can wear one on your right pocket and either keep the others as souvenirs or use them for patch trading. Or, if you have lots of them, wear a different one every day!

I have two people from my troop who are attending Jamboree as staff.  They are simply adding the Jamboree patch above the right pocket to their regular uniform.  No unique uniform needed.  Since you can wear that Jamboree patch forever, they won't need to do anything to their uniforms once Jamboree is over.  They're keeping our regular CSP and troop numbers on their uniform.

My friends who have served on Jambo staff wear the council's jambo patch(es) and the Lodge's Jambo flap if in the OA. One year, I think they made three jambo CSPs: Troop A, Troop B, and Staff.

I concur.  Make up at least two unis.   You will want to rinse out one almost everyday, which makes three sound nice, but not a requirement.  Dust and sweat will make their mark.

Dress them up as you would any uni, local patches, CSPs, etc.  As much or as little bling as you think necessary.    Conversation starters !  Bring extra CSPs for trading/awarding.  If you have any extra hats, neckers, etc. you can do without, you will find a new friend to award them to !  I made a good friend at my first Jambo and found I HAD to give him my extra Campmaster hat...  You will find opportunities for ad lib awards (2010, the "Dixie Cup" award.... )

You should get the Jamboree patches and a name tag, I would think.   Your Department may have a special "hanger" or name plate.  Or hat. Or you might suggest to them such.

Good Jambo (the unofficial greeting)  to you !