Juliettes patch?

Long shot, but here goes... does anyone have, or know where I can find a Juliettes patch?  Juliettes is the rough equivalent to Lone Scouts in BSA.  It's a purple rectangle with white cursive that says Juliettes.  It's proving very difficult to find.  thanks in advance! 

Long shot, but here goes... does anyone have, or know where I can find a Juliettes patch?  Juliettes is the rough equivalent to Lone Scouts in BSA.  It's a purple rectangle with white cursive that says Juliettes.  It's proving very difficult to find.  thanks in advance! 

Is this it?

http://www.girlscoutshop.com/GSSN-Juliettes-Boutique-Patch

I guess council shop was obviously a bust? When my daughter was in GS the local council was pretty helpful in getting patches they didn't have in stock. I assume you've already tried that route to no avail.

Yeah, they didn't even know what it was.  Which is bizarre because Individual registration is still offered in council, and is still called Juliettes.  i've even tried other councils shops.  I'm going to start calling brick and mortar shops around the country and see if they can help.  There was one patch on ebay, but it got snatched up a day before I found it. :) 

• Upvote 1

Yeah, they didn't even know what it was.  Which is bizarre because Individual registration is still offered in council, and is still called Juliettes.  i've even tried other councils shops.  I'm going to start calling brick and mortar shops around the country and see if they can help.  There was one patch on ebay, but it got snatched up a day before I found it. :)

Try the Dallas area shop. I hear they are good things about it.

Hi folks. First post here. The Juliettes patch looks like this:

2d587124f41ec0b851b8dc992edb8c81.jpg

Apparently, the Girl Scouts store no longer sells this patch, which is very weird to me, since not everyone has easy access to a local troop, but a lot of things are weird with the upper levels of the organization recently. One thing we can do is take matters into our own hands and fix things at the grassroots level, and I think this is one of them. There are a number of places online that allow you to make your own custom patches. Here's one: https://www.custompatches.net/designing.html