New BALOO training

Inquiring minds want to know!!!  Welcome to the forum.  Unless it's a personal or confidential issue, PM isn't necessary.  If it gets out of hand, the Moderators will toss it into the I & P ash can.

RememberSchiff, Stosh - thanks for the welcome!

Stosh - I'm working with the moderators to craft a post that doesn't violate forum rules. Until then, I think it has to be PMs.

Latin Scott - this is a patch of my own designed, produced by Moritz Embroidery, a licensed BSA manufacturer. Before producing my order they got approval for the design from BSA (the same as any of their patches that includes the FDL or other BSA copyrights.

Eph

RememberSchiff, Stosh - thanks for the welcome!

Stosh - I'm working with the moderators to craft a post that doesn't violate forum rules. Until then, I think it has to be PMs.

Latin Scott - this is a patch of my own designed, produced by Moritz Embroidery, a licensed BSA manufacturer. Before producing my order they got approval for the design from BSA (the same as any of their patches that includes the FDL or other BSA copyrights.

Eph

Thanks for your patience @@Eph .

Scouter.com is a forum for discussing Scouting, not selling items, even if they are scout-related.

I have deleted your separate Baloo patch sales topic.

Good to hear there are no trademark violations.

That all said, I looked at your patch on ebay.  Nicely done.

RS

Edited by RememberSchiff