Are we really helping anyone?

Go to solution Solved by SSF,

Not from what I can see, if I am understanding your comment.  The Internet Archive links that I posted here about 6-7 weeks ago - http://scouter.com/index.php/topic/28886-bsa-folds-again/?p=452086- still work.  For a second I thought maybe the BSA had hired some Russian hackers.   :)

My mistake, I only searched as far back as 2014 and could not find anything. It looks there is some archiving of 2013 and earlier.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I got back from a great campout this weekend. The scouts came up with a mash up of hide and seek with a first aid competition - once you find the hidden scout you had to render first aid. Then we brou

I will try hard not to take offense at being compared to an alcoholic.   Over the many years, I have learned much from this forum and unlike dialog with National, I have received response(s)! I wou

We don't use squirt guns/super-soakers, etc., we only use mobile heat-stroke care delivery devices. Our victims simulate desperately needing core temperature reduction while so delirious they evade r

My mistake, I only searched as far back as 2014 and could not find anything. It looks there is some archiving of 2013 and earlier.

The last date I could find was October 17, 2013 - which was after the policy change on youth members was announced but before it went into effect.  When compared with the 2008 version that I had linked to previously, it appears that by October 2013 they had done some dismantling of the site but it was still there.  I am not sure whether there is any way to tell when it was removed completely.

Not from what I can see, if I am understanding your comment.  The Internet Archive links that I posted here about 6-7 weeks ago - http://scouter.com/index.php/topic/28886-bsa-folds-again/?p=452086- still work.  For a second I thought maybe the BSA had hired some Russian hackers.   :)

It's the Boy Scouts of America - if they hire hackers, you can be sure they're hackers from Elbonia.   :laugh:

Edited by CalicoPenn