Hi there, 

I'm Brad or English-Brad in this neck of the woods. 

kBm1H9.jpg

I'm a the leader of a Beaver Scout Colony in the UK (6-8 year olds) and I'm interested in forging links with my Beavers, and Cub Scouts over in the US as those are the two that are closest in age ranges. 

I think it would be cool for all involved to see how Scouting is similar and different in other parts of the world without having to worry about any language barriers.

If anyone is interested in getting involved or has any ideas as to how we could make it work then please do not hesitate to reply.  

Thank you, 

Brad

Welcome! My Den is down to 2 boys right now, but by November I will have 8 and that is when I have planned to do our "Building a Better World" adventure, which requires the boys to reach out to another Scouting unit from another country - we would love to reach out to you then! My boys are 10 years old, but that shouldn't be too big an age difference.

Still, we are open to making connections even before that if you like. Our units here are pretty multi-cultural too; we have large Mexican and Taiwanese populations here, and so we have a nice spread of diversity in our ranks. Feel free to reach out if you would like, and I could possibly even put you in touch with our younger 8 or 9 year-old groups. Welcome to the forum!