A long time ago in a galaxy far far away....

So.... a long time ago, well October time I think it was, I got a PM from another user of this forum (who shall remain nameless unless he chooses to reveal himself!) saying he had a member of his troop who needed to make some kind of international link for his Eagle Scout award, would my lot be interested in being said link?

I bounced it off my PLs, they were keen, a few PMs later and we decided that as my lot are collectively curious about scouts your side of the pond, having already been twinned with a Canadian troop, we'd start it off by putting together a short video of questions that some of them had, send the link across and get something back.

Alas! Three months after we uploaded the scouts of said forum member have been being a little tardy in putting their response together. Ie, so far, nothing.... so earlier today me and anonymous forum member (who is it? I can hear you all thinking) agreed that seeing as my lot have been asking after the response I'd stick the link on here and see if anyone else has a troop your side of the pond who are up for joining in. ie field the questions and ping a few questions back to us.

Questions on Youtube here

As a bit about us, I've got 35 scouts aged 10-14, mix of boys and girls. Pretty multinational, we have scouts where they or their parents were born in 13 different countries at last count. Feel free to sniff around the rest of our youtube channel to get a better feel.

Anyway.... over to you......

• Upvote 1

That's Awesome.  You know a part of the Webelos "Building a better world" activities is connecting to a another brother scout somewhere else.

Skype sounds like a good option here IF there wasn't a timing issue

I might love to have some interaction between my Webelos den and some scouts over the pond! Sadly I only have one boy for a few months until the new crop of Bears turns 10, but I would perhaps love to keep in contact for when that happens!