HELP! Looking for a specific Scout knife and axe from the 90's!

I'm a boy scout from way back in the 90's and when I was just a Cub my cousin and I sold popcorn and both us chose hatchets and pocket knives as some of our item rewards.

I have since lost both items. The knife when I was a child and the hatchet only a year ago. (Had that thing for almost 20 years! I almost cried. Almost.)

The knife was blue (I think), and split in two at the middle. One side was a regular blade and the other side was a 2 pronged fork. The hatchet was a simple wooden handled hatchet with black painted drop forged steel head with the BSA logo stamped on the side.

I believe it was from either the 1994 or 1995 trails end catalogue maybe? Anyone seen one of these or knows anything about the maker of the knife? Or perhaps where to find the catalogues? I'd love to find one and redeem myself for having misplaced these items. Maybe at least if I can find the name of hr manufacturers I'd be able to track some down on eBay or something. A lot of google imaging hasn't brought me any luck.

Thanks

sorry, i have no idea...... although I think I remember seeing that knife in the shop or catalog at some point a long while ago.....

but

I would start searching on ebay. for "scout hatchet", or similar terms.  I think you can set up automatic searches and get emailed whenever similar items are posted.  Almost surely will come across one sooner or later....

Welcome to the forum, sorry it had to be this situation that promoted the post.

I would go with blw2's suggestion.  I have those automatic searches set up on my computer for a number of items and whenever a new item in that category pops up it tosses me an email with a link back to the e-bay item.  Works really good for something that is rare on e-bay you only get an email if a new item shows up.

Sorry, all my stuff is aged about 30 years earlier. But as I peruse the flea markets for cheap unregistered guns I often see these kinds of things offered, sometimes alongside the guns, lol. I'm just not certain about their dates.

I'll check the catalogs in about a week.  Some councils buy items for popcorn prizes from sources other than BSA.

The knives with a blade and a spoon and/or fork are generically called "hobo knives."

Do you recall the color of the hatchet handle?