Hi all -- I've been in Scouting for many years (started off in Pack #108 and then got my Eagle Scout rank in Troop #888 - both in Enfield, CT). Now, my role in scouting is a little bit different as I serve on the Seneca Waterways Council's Risk Management Committee and support the Jamboree with emergency management down at the Bechtel Summit. I also still have a somewhat active role in Alpha Phi Omega (I served as president of the Xi Zeta Chapter at RIT for a time)...

Beyond that, my brother and I started a subscription box specifically for scouts (called SCOUTbox) that we're interested in sharing with folks on this forum. No sales pitch or anything here, just interested in your feedback, ideas, and support... Since we haven't launched yet, we're hoping to hear your thoughts on whether or not this is a good idea for scouts (Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Cubs, Explorers, Venturers, etc.). 

Feel free to contact me here or check out the Facebook page or website for more info. Thanks, all - looking forward to learning from you and hearing more about your experiences!

-Chris

Welcome. Thanks for your service to our boys. And good luck in your endeavors.

Your FB live stream looked cool, but it conked out on me at minute 4.

As far as gear for me goes, I just transport scouts and venturers. I wind up collecting new gear after every trip!

• Upvote 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Welcome! I checked out your page (I'm a sucker for those box gift-types) and signed up on the mailing list. My son will be bridging in March to Boy Scouts so I marked that down. Look forward to seeing the progress!

Edited by Faith
  • 2 months later...