Cub Scout Games for Tigers

Hi all, 

So Im the new Tiger Dean Leader and I'm looking for some ideas on different games you've run that were successful.  These guys have max energy and half of them get bored pretty easily.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'm looking to do something team oriented for next meeting since they're working on Team Tiger 

Hi, I'm a Tiger Den Leader, too.  I had the kids do the Magic Shrinking Circle in the Leader Guide for Team Tiger.  It was fun watching them contort!

Pick up a copy of the "Leader How-To Book" at the Scout Shop.  No shortage of easy things to do.  "Sweep the Floor" was a big hit, just enough rough housing to keep the boys happy.

In our Pack the Dens will stop and do push-ups if everybody's been sitting too long.  Works for us!

As CM, I came around to having the practice of always having some balloons on hand.  All sorts of quick impromptu games can be done with balloons to just fill in extra time or if something else falls apart.

One that's not so impromtu and took a little prep, but I remember was a huge hit in my son's Tiger den was when his DL (not me) had them do the paperbag races.... drinking straw taped to a lunch bag, and hung with a string through the straw....blow up the balloon and let it rocket.... need at least two lanes for good racing....

As CM I did several different balloon pop relays, soccer type games, and other stuff with balloons

that's a great idea, I'll definitely snag a couple bags of balloons and throw them in my backpack.  

I'm trying to envision the paperbag race... 

the balloon is inside the bag?  what is the string doing?  It certainly sounds fun if it's anything at all like what I'm picturing.