Interactive Digital MB Pamphlets & Augmented Reality Scouting 4D App

Has anyone used either an Interactive digital MB pamphlet or the Augmented Reality (AR) Scouting 4D App.  I picked up an old fashioned Cooking MB paper pamphlet today and the inside cover is touting both these things.

I'd be interested in any feedback anyone has on either new digital product.

The "interactive digital MB" pamphlet.  No.  Never tried.  The stopping point is you have to pay and it's pretty much setup for a one person use.  Hard to reuse.  

My experience these days is that most scouts do not use or have the pamphlet.  If they do have it, it rarely gets opened.  

Personally this generation expects this to all be available online.  And so do I.  Why buy the packet when you can google stuff that is very similar and that fulfills the requirements.  

BSA needs to move into the 1990s and put all these MB phamplets online as PDF files.  

I have the DIgital Technology eBook, and my wife has the Animation one. They have some interesting additional content available that may make them worth the bother. What I don't like is the delivery system. a single purchase can only be on 2 devices.