In the spirit of honesty and full disclosure, I wish to admit to the other members of this forum that I am, at times, a vial person.

Many of the Science classes that I have taught, including Biology and Physical Science, have been vial classes, and I have taught some vial lessons.

If BSA continues to promote STEM, I am very much afraid that this may become a vial activity.

Please excuse me for my vial language.

@@David CO I always wanted to ask a science teacher.....

What happens to the vial if it contains something vile?

Do you segregate the vile vial with other vile vials, or just leave it alone.  It could be Hazardous Material!!

Now what if the vile vial is viral?  That's a whole other issue, right?

Just points to ponder......

My head hurts now, I'm going to go lie down.

Edited by frankpalazzi
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah, hmmm...   Sorry to hear about da difficulties, @@Cubmaster35.   Your handle says "Cubmaster", but you're talkin' a bit like da Cubmaster who was removed is a different person.  Can I ask what

I have edited this post. Your comment against another forum member is out of line. This is the only warning I will give.   You are free to explain your situation. You are not free to verbally assau

I disagree, NJCubScouter. The OP didn't provide information that Beavah thought was needed. That kind of information void is (as you well know in these forums) likely to be filled with speculation in

No, Frank, when that happens you should just learn to play music.  Because it really doesn't matter where you put the violin.

Wait...wait....

So, I should or should not put a vile vial in a violin?  That would seem to be verboten. Especially a vile viral vial in a violin. The music teacher would not approve. Then I would have a vile chin on a violin in which there is a verboten viral vile vial.

STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!

Edited by frankpalazzi