Cost of Class B T-shirts

Having a large set of sons, scouting has been expensive.  I used to buy shirt after shirt.  Now the boys just use what is left-over in the closet.  This year was the first year we just didn't buy any summer camp or troop t-shirts.  We have plenty and don't need to waste the $$$.

With that said, $20 sounds like alot.  We've used classb.com and had good price experience.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We did brand new wicking shirts in the fall. Custom Troop logo on front (chest) and back (3 color screens on each side). From a local guy. Cost came to $12 per shirt. I always thought that ClassB was

In the words of my dear friend, Obi-wan Kenobi:  You must do what you feel is right, of course.

we pay $5.25 for cotton shirts and $7.25 for the high tech flammable ones.... bought locally, they're single color but custom photo or design.  Look good and are decent shirts.....   I'm with Stosh

The troop today is still using the design we created in 1995. We used a high quality cotton and I know that our shirts where cheaper than the BSA. I still wear my shirt now in then. That being said, we gave discounts to families with more than one boy, or anyone really who seem to struggle with the cost. The T-shirts weren't required uniforming, but most of the boys wanted one for showing pride of being the troop. 

Barry

We distributed a shirt to every Scout, Adult Leader, and to the parents who volunteer on outings. We have a pretty good inventory, since it makes more sense to not have to incur the screen charges too often, I have several, and they were basically my entire wardrobe at summer camp, except for evening colors, when the standard uniform is worn.