since people like to worry about breastfeeding and inappropriate attire/showing skin/what can the boys see kind of protectiveness,

what would you do if a teenaged lady comes in to the scout meeting and the boys start oogling and eyeing her with interest? 

You'd tell them to treat her with respect and knock it off. 

Similarly if you go to the pool as a troop and someone's mom or sister comes to enjoy a swim at the same place,   or if there is a woman as lifeguard or other staff at boy scout camp.  sometime somewhere your scouts are going to see the female form in some not completely covered up with a mu mu status.

Doesn't really matter what the woman was wearing or how much the boys can see or want to see, or what the women was doing,

they should still treat her with respect and courtesy and act like gentlemen. The adults should too.

• Upvote 2
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah, where's da FACEPALM emoji?

Our boys may be uncomfortable?   Ok more training then, look for my new video "It Happened to Me, I Was Breastfed" 

I respectfully disagree in the strongest terms possible.  If a boy no matter the age even bats an eye at a mother feeding her baby what we have is a bad parenting issue. I could care less if a femal

Posted Images