• Administrators

The slow page loading times are still related to one of the database servers that we need to upgrade... we will be doing so next week (behind schedule).

The voting problems you mention (where Member Login Page) is coming up is because you are not logged in (or because you have disabled cookies in your browser). To login, click on Site Member Login in the upper right column. If you are logged in successfully, the top of the right column will say "Logged In".

TERRY HOWERTON

Terry - Thanks for all you do, the site improvements are coming along great! However, there is a problem with the login beyond cookies. I have two PCs, each configured the same way (cookies are enabled on both). One can log in fine, the other has the problem. It's probably not directly a problem on your end, but it's not cookies either. It puzzles me.

Ever since the new rating system (the stars and the thumbs )I just don't feel the same about posting or replying -- Don't like it-- I reply to the questions in a respectful and responsible manner.Thanks scoutldr for your reply RM

I agree with the dropping of the stars for individuals.

I think the concept of rating things is good, but I am not interested in what a poster's rating is as much as what an individual thread's rating would be.

Almost everyone who posts has contibuted something meaningful or useful to me, at one time or another, even if it is just a chuckle on a stressful day.

Don't know how you could switch things, but just my $.02.