Greetings from sunny California

Hello from Nor Cal.  I just found this site a few days ago.   My son has been a tiger since Sept and I've been preparing for taking over as the wolf den leader next year.  Looking forward to reading through past posts to make next year exciting and fun for the boys. 

Welcome to Scouter.com. 

As a friendly reminder, we are not an official resource of the BSA, but there isn't a place on the internet where you will find more experience and helpful Scouters than this site. 

Sentinel947

Welcome to the forums - I thought you said Sunny California - I always thought of Northern California as Foggy (or maybe that's just San Francisco).

I had the good fortune to be invited to a 3 day event in Napa last November. Maybe it was because the wine started pouring at noon and didn't stop until midnight but I dont recall any fog.

I had the good fortune to be invited to a 3 day event in Napa last November. Maybe it was because the wine started pouring at noon and didn't stop until midnight but I dont recall any fog.

Because its not on the coast.  One of the best parts of Cali, is the great wines.