I wonder how long it will take BSA to ban kickball?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yah, it is!   What I can't seem to convince the Powers that Be is that this is a bad thing, eh?   They seem to have settled on a meme of "These things are not part of da BSA Scouting Program", and t

In addition to Qwazse's excellent bubble ball suggestion, I'll offer one more:     "Teens and adults:  head first slide, you are out automatically.   Feet first only."   If the rules are few and sim

So, had PLC last night. They had a great idea for a game involving...wait for it...water balloons.   When I told them that BSA prohibited the use of non-biodegradable water balloon over the size of

Yes and yes!

Now that is STEM that folks will support!

:)

Don't laugh, but friend owns a microbrewery near here. I was trying to find a away to work STEM in to a brewery tour. But even with the most liberal interpretations of STEM, I found it hard to justify a trip.

Unofficial SM retreat is scheduled for next month. Tour permit includes tour, bubble ball, slip and slide fussball and a water balloon fight.

• Upvote 1

Don't laugh, but friend owns a microbrewery near here. I was trying to find a away to work STEM in to a brewery tour. But even with the most liberal interpretations of STEM, I found it hard to justify a trip.

Unofficial SM retreat is scheduled for next month. Tour permit includes tour, bubble ball, slip and slide fussball and a water balloon fight.

I concur...though good for a chuckle here at the forums, it would be tough to sell it as an official trip.   Darn shame, because the science angle is quite interesting.

Enjoy the retreat!   I'm certain that helpful beverages will be in good supply.

What?  No Civil War cannons? sheath knives and Energy drinks?  Laser tag?  Paint ball tournament?   I'm not going!

What?  No Civil War cannons? sheath knives and Energy drinks?  Laser tag?  Paint ball tournament?   I'm not going!

Would you reconsider if there was an event that had all of these elements, all at once?   Including 25' signal towers?   See you there!

• Upvote 1

Would you reconsider if there was an event that had all of these elements, all at once?   Including 25' signal towers?   See you there!

Wouldn't miss it for the world!  :)

• Upvote 1

Sno Balls? (I prefer the pink.)

Twinkies ?

I believe there were four or five characters. Ding Dong was King, Captain Cupcake, Twinkie the Kid I remember. Cannot remember the names of the Ho Ho and the Pie, but I think it was Fruit Pie the Magician.

mascots.gif

Edited by Krampus