attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I wonder if we should ask for a ruling on these?

Virtually unlimited constant rate of fire. Variable cone of destruction. Burst mode. One very potent weapon.

Hey! That was my side arm when playing "war" as a kid. My brother had the cool pistols, I had to settle for the garden hose sprayer.

I am wondering when BSA is going to outlaw sticks. Every CS camp out I see kids running around with sticks as guns, pointing them at everyone. One day I am sure they will point them at the wrong person.

In fact, I found this press release from BSA... ;)

Press Release.pdf

Edited by Krampus
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I read the thread about the 17 year old life scout that is having troubles with his SM over scout spirit and while I think in this case the SM is handling things the wrong way, I know exactly what the

@@MattR   We too expect the Scouts to know their core skills. We have the "participate in the discussion" by being able to demonstrate those skills. Like your math rules, once you learn to divide in

I struggle with this too, especially with Eagles. If we were to poll all the adults on this forum of their expectations for Eagle Scouts, no two would agree. Yet, I'm sure most here do agree that the

Posted Images