Alright everyone, time for more getting to know each other:) Here's what I'm looking for:): age if you'd like, birthday, and where:)

I'll start:)

Birthday, 2 hours away... February 17, 1989. I'll be 15 this year so I have one year till I'll get my driver's license and maybe in the NG in 2:)

I was born in St. Louis, MO but have lived in southern IL my whole life, mainly in the same house.

Your turn:):)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a Sagittarius. Born in the mid 50's.

At Parsons Green in London.

Last time I was there the place that I was born is now a family planning clinic. I must have left a legacy? Or had some sort of impact!!

Eamonn

PS.

Hope you both have a great birthday.

Hops,

I sincerely wish you the happiest of birthdays.

By fifteen, I had my Eagle and had gone to Philmont. Those were two events that gave me insight and confidence to do many other things in life. Since then, our country has had eight presidents.

After reading many of your posts, I am impressed with you as a person.

FB

Funny thing happened in our neighborhood, both my mother and the lady across the street were "expecting" at the same time. She and Mrs. Martha Hill got quite friendly as you may expect as they both went through the same experiences. Well, one night long about month nine, my mother wakes and tells my father its time to get to the hospital. After she gets admitted, she realizes Martha is in labor just one room over. Well, Marty (as she was called) gives birth to triplets, totally unexpected, (ultrasound was way off in the future at this point). I get born the same day as her three boys. When they get home they are quite the celebrities while I was more or less an afterthought. From then on time in the neighborhood was marked either as before the triplets were born or after. Their names were Larry, Jerry and Harry. Whether at school, or in the neighborhood or even in the boy scout troop, I quickly learned the best answer to the question how old are you was to reply " as old as the Hills"

BTW side note: One of the boys, Harry I think it was went through a bit of a scalawag period, fleecing small town folk by selling musical instruments and uniforms or something like that. Last I heard he had settled down, married himself a librarian of all things and was living happily in Iowa.(This message has been edited by OldGreyEagle)

Born in April over half a century ago in Evansville, IN.

Happy Birthday, Hops_Scout! My impression of Southern Illinois is that it would be a great place to live. I think the area around Shawnee National Forest is beautiful. Saint Louis is a great city to visit, too. My parents went there for their honeymoon.