Archdiocese of St Louis Concerned about values of GSUSA and BSA

MODERATOR'S NOTE:

If you are asked by another member to directly cite a policy, please do so.  Thank you.

I have to agree with Merlyn's response to your post. He was asked to cite something as if he had claimed its existence (a fact not in evidence, so-to-speak) and you came in demanding the answer as well...which makes no sense at all, especially after he had just written that he had said several times that their policy did NOT say that. I think the moderator might want to take a little more time, and maybe a deep breathe or two, before moderating.

Edited by cyclops
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope. This is pervasive across GSUSA. This is not local. This is local, region and across the country. It is a bigoted reaction based on fear.    If this were a racial or gay issue it would be in th

You're twisting things. As I'm sure you're well aware, the Catholic Church traditionally teaches against contraception (there have been exceptions) and has consistently opposed abortion. Amnesty Inte

" It depends"...   When first wife abandoned our marriage, I had a four year old daughter to raise. I was helped by inlaws and Gmom.  I was "visited" by my daughters school (it was a private school