I have 2 quick questions:

1. In My.scouting.org it used to show you your card for registered leaders (my Packs recharter was  a few days ago), and there is no card there for this new year.  Why is that that?  Others have mentioned the same thing.

2. Is there any training required for Pack Trainer?

Congratulations!

1. Well, I logged in. Went to membership manager. Selected my name. Clicked print cards and then this:

Oops! Something went wrong...

Aim low, and BSA's IT will never disappoint.

2. Talk to your DE, but I think you need Trainers EDGE to be legit.

During recharter the BSA system is still using 2015 data. It won't get updated until March or April. Physical cards are not mailed until June or July. Of course they expire 5 months later and Ground Hog Day starts all over again.

Your dues at work.

Edited by Krampus

So after your card expires (in my case 01/31/2016), the old cards are taken offline? It was there on the 31st.

The system is in a state of hold until recharter is updated. Only Key 3 have access and any new training won't get updated in the system and linked to your unit until recharter is over and the system cut back over.

You can still print out or use your expired card. Never had reason to use it in 10 years.

The system is in a state of hold until recharter is updated. Only Key 3 have access and any new training won't get updated in the system and linked to your unit until recharter is over and the system cut back over.

You can still print out or use your expired card. Never had reason to use it in 10 years.

Not sure about the first poster, but we have a local Coleman outlet that gives a 10% discount with current BSA id.