I am so sorry to read this,my heart goes out to you and the family. I met your mom during my WB-21st  Cent course when she was on staff,we had a good laugh when I figured out who she was on this forum !! 

I appologize for the lateness of this msg as I too was dignosed with Lymphoma last yr and was in treatment at that time so I wasn't following much of anything,just now catching up. Once again my condolances to all.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In Answer to sombodys question of how we came up with the names. I was nicknamed Moose Many many years ago by a bunch of my friends because I am a big burly but docile guy unless I need to be otherwis

MoosetheItalianBlacksmith, I will break silence to express how deeply saddened I am to hear about your mom. She was a truly good human being who, with great eloquence and passion, expressed empathy an

I too, will miss Moosetracker, although after getting to know her online, I had the joy and priveledge of getting to know her in "real life" I served on her training team and helped her son and husban

I just saw this--been offline for awhile. I am very sorry. I really liked corresponding with 'ol Moosie' and feel a loss even if we never met. Another good one gone. May some of those she guided rise up to take her place.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • MattR unpinned this topic