Sign in to follow this  
Pselb

New from Northern Wisconsin

Just getting back into scouting.  Been away for many years, but now I have a son who is interested in Cub Scouts.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

@@mattman578

run away !!!! have fun man and welcome back

One post and someone dumps on him with a negative reputation.  Maybe the "run away" advice is what he'll do.  Not very scout-like. 

OK, what's with the 'reputation' thing? I don't understand it at all.

BTW, Pselb, I'm a newbie sort of as well. Welcome. This place may seem a little...what's the way to describe it...dominated by certain personalities? at times. Try to pay no attention to that. There's good information as well, just need a sifter.

One more little piece of advice: Don't waste your time with (and definitely don't let your children see) the Issues & Politics forum.

Edited by ya lazima vumbi
  • Upvote 1

OK, what's with the 'reputation' thing? I don't understand it at all.

BTW, Pselb, I'm a newbie sort of as well. Welcome. This place may seem a little...what's the way to describe it...dominated by certain personalities? at times. Try to pay no attention to that. There's good information as well, just need a sifter.

One more little piece of advice: Don't waste your time with (and definitely don't let your children see) the Issues & Politics forum.

The reputation marker is new to us all. I think it means that chores are getting neglected, but if you dropped in, we'd have something on the grill for the adults and a hike plan for the youth. ;)

sorry bad joke

The negative ding was what I was referring to as not very scout-like, not the humor, just too well timed to let it pass.