Add plastic wrap to the list of camp contraband.

I have a sad story to tell you...

Troop A plastic wrapped Troop B's latrines.

Troop B thought Troop C was to blame

The next morning, a Camp Commissioner inspected Troop C's latrine and took a...Shaving Cream be nice and clean. Shave everyday and you'll always look keen...  :rolleyes: 

One I heard about was the camp director placing the live lobsters for the SM's dinner with the Scout exec in the  staff shower house.  Took a while for the staff to clear out the showerhouse.

Staff in response put his Jeep in neutral, pushed it to the area between the main camp and the HA base, put it on 4 jacks, and used the four tires as orienteering markers for him to find.

That ended the pranks that year at camp.

Another one I heard was the cranky P.I.T.B. camp medic, who happened to be a heavy sleeper, was duct taped to his cot by several staffers he ticked off. They then proceeded to carry him up a ladder and placed him on the roof of the health lodge.

One I saw was done to a lazy PD who had a habit of sleeping a lot, raiding the dining hall, and playing RISK. Staff moved his desk and stuff from HQ to the dining hall. They also placed a cot next to the desk. They finally hung a large sign with letters that were easily readable form a distance with a "To Do" list of  eating, napping, and Risk.

FINALLY, one I saw from the other side of the pond, so CambridgeSkip will appreciate this one.  One of the service team (camp staff) was being a PITB to one of the leaders of a Girl Guide troop staying at the camp. Ok I can understand the attraction as she was a very beautiful model.  The entire Girl Guide troop had enough, so they decided to invite him to supper. As soon as he sits down, they tie him up, shave one leg into verticle strips, the other into horizontal stripes, and put clown makeup and red nose on him. Did I mention he was a rugby player and had some tournament to play in that weekend? Needless to say, the unwanted attention stopped. ;)

FINALLY, one I saw from the other side of the pond, so CambridgeSkip will appreciate this one.  One of the service team (camp staff) was being a PITB to one of the leaders of a Girl Guide troop staying at the camp. Ok I can understand the attraction as she was a very beautiful model.  The entire Girl Guide troop had enough, so they decided to invite him to supper. As soon as he sits down, they tie him up, shave one leg into verticle strips, the other into horizontal stripes, and put clown makeup and red nose on him. Did I mention he was a rugby player and had some tournament to play in that weekend? Needless to say, the unwanted attention stopped. ;)

You've clearly never played rugby with Limey's, Aussies or Kiwis. ;) That outfit would not even raise an eyebrow. 

Not summer camp, but Cub Scout camp pranks

1.  One camping trip, the moms were separated into a different area (cabins) than the boys/dads.  One mom had a birthday that weekend.   Her cot and belongings all ended up on the porch of the cabin, all set up for her to sleep.    Same mom was given .40 in pennies from random people all day long.   (Man, those pennies were heavy to tote around at the start of the day....my pockets were so light by dinnertime!)     We all chipped in on a basket for her too---Ben Gay, mothballs, Depends, etc. 

2.  Cub Scouts don't wear no socks.   They all ended up in the CMs tent (all the clean ones anyways----the dirty ones were strung on clothesline outside the tent.)

3.  Our daughter made this paper mache puppet.  This was the stuff of nightmares---huge paper mache head (cross between a doll with big eyes and a bird, with a beak); cloth body; feathers all over it.  This thing was horrible.  For awhile, we would "gift" it to other leaders in the pack on camping trips---you never knew where it would end up.  In the sleeping bag (all the way at the bottom); hiding in the food trailer, behind the coffee canisters; in the bathroom window, peering down right above the toilet...... 

4.  Fake roaches (real looking suckers too) and snakes were everywhere.  Even on the serving line at breakfast (hidden between coffee cups, best spot ever)