Need Help Identifying Some Patches

Hmmm, those are going to be tough.

First of all the use of patches on neckers was far more prevalent back in the 1960's than it is today.  With silk screening and advanced embroidery it could be more utilized but neckers have taken a hit over the years.  I still have neckers from my summer camps, camporees, etc.  Today we just get patches.

My guess would be it has something to do with an activity (patch on a necker) but surprisingly no other identification to indicate activity or camp.  That leaves the field narrowed, but still a lot of unanswered questions.

The other two patches have fleur-du-lis that are not BSA so I would guess they may be foreign in origin.  I don't recognize the language on the green one, My gut tells me the arrow patch is Canadian, but I don't know why.

If anyone recognizes these patches I would appreciate your help!

White and green one is obviously Greek. Î•Î£ÎŸ ΕΤΟΙΜΟΣ or Eso Etoimos means Be Prepared. I think the trident is merely the Greek version of the fluer de lis and don't think it is associated with sea scouts, but on that count I am not sure. My college Greek could be off but I am pretty sure that's an accurate translation. I'm better with Russian and Czech. ;)

Edited by Bad Wolf

White and green one is obviously Greek. Î•Î£ÎŸ ΕΤΟΙΜΟΣ or Eso Etoimos means Be Prepared. I think the trident is merely the Greek version of the fluer de lis and don't think it is associated with sea scouts, but on that count I am not sure. My college Greek could be off but I am pretty sure that's an accurate translation. I'm better with Russian and Czech. ;)

Greek Boy Scouts 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scouts_of_Greece#/media/File:Scouts_of_Greece.svg

Looks pretty close to me.

The necker reads "1968" and has the wreath of the Commissioner Corps.    And it's a green background.  I will venture a guess that it was a souvenir of a Commissioner training,  Pretty.

I am forwarding this to my Canadian  connection.... I also think the arrow patch may be a  Canadian badge, but they don't have OA. 

SSScout - I googled Commisioner's Service Patch and came up with an image just like the patch I scanned in my original note, except it does not have the 1968. 

It's the Neighborhood Commissioner's patch (Unit Commissioner today) with a 1968 on it.  I have no idea why the date was added and why it is on the necker and not the sleeve.

Just as a side note:   FACEBOOK   there are a couple pages devoted to   Scout Patches     There is a Trade O Ree page    All trade o rees are listed   And most are helpful as far as identifying patches.  Of course there are some who sort of brag when they get 125 or more patches from a trade o ree.   Just for anyone who would like to know other places for Scout Patches