Hello all

Like I did last year it's time to tap you all up again for our troop's annual charity event, The Sun Run.

It's an over night run/hike/whatever it takes, over 18 miles from the city of Ely, north of Cambridge, back to our HQ in Cambridge. We do it the nearest weekend to the summer solstice, starting off on the dot of sunset (21.24 BST) with the target of getting back by sunrise (04.38)

This year it is in aid of The Teenage Cancer Trust who provide cancer treatment and more personal support for teenagers with cancer. As usual the scouts themselves have chosen the charity, it's very much their cause, not mine.

If you do have 5 minutes and a few dollars to spare then do feel free to sponsor them (and me, I traditionally have the job of sweeper, bringing up the rear and dragging any struggling 10 year olds over the finish line), just click here

Many thanks from

Aidan, Anna, Marina, Charlie, Nick, Ben W, Willem, Niamh, Miranda, Alex W, Ben B, Jack, Tom, Finn S, Oscar, Xavi, Jude S, Emily, Kyia, Miluka, Sam , Max, Felix, Austin, Daisy, Fin H, Jonny, Esther, Issie, Eleanor H, Elo, Jude W, Gregor, Biba, Alex B, Rebeckah, Eleanor V, Mischa, Jake, Raph, Chiara, Ollie A, Ollie R, Luke, Hanneefa, Daniel, Kizzy, Orla, Leo,  Max, Adam, Timoni and Yilong.

PS Unless you randomly happen to be a UK taxpayer please don't click to pay gift aid as we won't be allowed to claim it!