Where Do Knots Come From, Daddy?

Most of the cry babies who complain about the 'Banana Republic General'

who wear their earned awards on the uniform wouldn't be worthy to carry this

Scouters day pack.

Oh yeah!  There's that attitude we love!

Day pack?

Man purse?

What?!

• Downvote 1
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am very thankful for the area I live in and the Scouters I deal with. I've been a Scouter for over 35 years and I can't recall ever being looked down on because I was not wearing any knots (or blin

I've thought about this several times..... my theory us scouters that have interest enough to put energy into it... going to round tables, training, and even reading this forum... we like the "game

Stosh, that's some unusually twisted logic you're weaving with! so:   Character is what a person does  (wears a chestful of knots) when no one is watching. When no one is at RT?  Ah, no YOUTH at RT

I'm glad I'm not in Bad Wolf's district/council.  It sounds like an awful place... ;)

Agreed

Happy to have you guys come fix the problem. We've tried for years and it didn't work.

I didn't see the post above mine when I wrote it. It's rather ironic the placement. I agree, let's be possitive.

"Why don't you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don't you dig how beautiful it is out here? Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?"

• Upvote 2

LOL!  Well, being a Southern Boy who moved to the North does that still make me a Carpetbagger, technically-speaking?   :D

This would be reverse Carpetbagging, and west and north, not south.

As for "drawl" it's more like "draw". ;)

• Upvote 1

@

My apologies, for some reason I though you were a Texan.

I get to visit your Big Sky Country this summer.  My daughter, grand-daughter and I are heading out to Seattle for a wedding.

@@LeCastor

Hold on the tickets, I have new coordinates for your trip.

@

My apologies, for some reason I though you were a Texan.

I get to visit your Big Sky Country this summer.  My daughter, grand-daughter and I are heading out to Seattle for a wedding.

@@Stosh, my brother is in TX. MT is a great place. Tons of great camping. Bear protocol important.