Warm Weather Hiking Pants/long Sleeve Shirts

I am looking for some good and inexpensive (as possible I get they can be expensive) nylon or whatever long pants and shirts for hiking in the summer in Florida. I've been looking around and found some but have no idea if they are any good.

Anybody have any recommendations?

<edit because I can't spell>

Edited by Renax127

What about the nylon switchbacks and nylon long-sleeve uniform shirt?  :D

Heh not necessarily opposed but I'd like something a little less official looking for when it's just me, my kid and 1-2 of his buddies.

I am looking for some good and inexpensive (as possible I get they can be expensive) nylon or whatever long pants and shirts for hiking in the summer in Florida. I've been looking around and found some but have no idea if they are any good.

Anybody have any recommendations?

<edit because I can't spell>

Scout pants are good.  For a long sleeve, get some kind of wicking Tee. The long-sleeved Tek shirts that the National Scout shop sells are pretty good. 

I have two not inexpensive, but quality options for pants.  I really like the BSA green synthetic switchback pants.  You can actually put stuff in the pockets without them falling down.  I liked the first pair so much, I picked up a second.  The only downside is that they need to be hemmed.  The other pair of pants I have a Columbia Silver Ridge Convertible.  They are great, but if you put too much weight in the pockets, the belt has a hard time holding them up (which is not a problem if you put your wallet, cell phone and knife in a day pack).

For shirts, I have some great BSA "Tech" or "Performance" shirts.  Also, you can pick up Target's C9 brand shirts in both t shirts and polo shirts.

I like the newest iteration of the Venturing pants.  They are bit expensive but they do zip-off, there is plenty of cargo space, and the thigh pocket has a built-in dry bag for your valuables.  Heck I wear them to work, too!  :D