• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stosh, I think this is the start of the "Guide to Good Eating"    Just to be clear, did your PL ban these awful foods or was it the SM?     As far as I know, my Troop does not have any banned sub

An innovative SPL took a page out of our cooking MB class and created a "Top Chef" competition. Every camp out he pulls several recipes from the troop cook book. PLs then come up during menu planning

Heh, when I started living on my own, I bought a box of instant mashed potatos for a post-college Thanksgiving party.  I was surprised at how good hey were, they tasted just like the mashed potatos my

I don't know if this will draw the ire of the moderators or not, but this definitely has to go under the Forbidden Fruits section of this forum.

Edited by Sentinel947

Smoreadillos

(2) Buttered Flour Tortilla: Top and Bottom

Sprinkled with Cinnamon

Sprinkled with Sugar

Place Inside: Chocolate Chips, Mini Marshmallows, Graham Cracker Crumbs Mixed Together..Peanut Butter Optional

Heat on Griddle..Cut into Quarters or eights and serve warm

Smoreadillos

(2) Buttered Flour Tortilla: Top and Bottom

Sprinkled with Cinnamon

Sprinkled with Sugar

Place Inside: Chocolate Chips, Mini Marshmallows, Graham Cracker Crumbs Mixed Together..Peanut Butter Optional

Heat on Griddle..Cut into Quarters or eights and serve warm

Only in Texas. ;)

I half expected something smoked or BBQ'd. ;)

Sorry Stosh, I thought it was hilarious, but... I couldn't let it stay. 

Sentinel947

So, we're in agreement then?  Both hot dogs and marshmallows should be banned at all scout activities?   :)

Some people have way too much free time to come up with this kind of crap.

Edited by Stosh

So, we're in agreement then?  Both hot dogs and marshmallows should be banned at all scout activities?   :)

Some people have way too much free time to come up with this kind of crap.

Negative, there are too many possibilities for the dirty mind to use that banning such things would be a ridiculously misguided policy.  :p 

Reminds me of when I was a Scout. We found a Cajun spice in the Troop Spice kit called Slap yo mama. Being 11 years old, my friends and I thought this was hilarious. The Assistant Scoutmaster got tired of hearing little gremlins laughing about "Slapping yo mama." That he wrapped the container in duct tape so the label wouldn't be readable. It became inside joke. "Give me some of that slap."

Now that ASM and I are the only people still around that remember that series of events. Good times... Good times.... 

Edited by Sentinel947