Tracking Any Bugs Or Feature Requests For The New Forum

Did you guys hire a former BSA IT guy as a DBA? ;)

@ I'd be careful if I was you.  Any one of the admins could really be former BSA IT people.   :eek:

Disclaimer: I personally don't think any of you admin guys are former BSA IT employees..... the forum for the most part stays up and running far too long.  

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forum members have have been making more mistakes with Up (green) and Down (red) voting.   Can the arrow buttons be made larger and positioned farther apart?   Could members be allowed to change t

Remember Mozartbrau, too much of a good thing is not acceptable in the BSA.  

Faith,   I did a quick cursory survey of the profiles of a number of the members.     Of all the active moderators they have gender marked. (active past 24 hours)   Of all the active members the

Posted Images

@ I'd be careful if I was you.  Any one of the admins could really be former BSA IT people.   :eek:

Disclaimer: I personally don't think any of you admin guys are former BSA IT employees..... the forum for the most part stays up and running far too long.  

Well, they've already deleted my myscouting data. Not sure they can do more than that. ;)

The fun part is that if the PLAN to do IT harm to me it will take several years and they will get it wrong. If they DON'T plan to do IT harm to me, it will happen today and wipe out my existence. ;)

• Administrators

I want to "second" the request to allow capitalization of acronyms in thread titles, if that is feasible. This comes up on a regular basis, mostly because this forum is mostly about the "BSA" and people want to use that in thread titles. "Bsa" does not look right. And recently someone started a thread that I am sure they intended to title "NPR Story On BSA/LDS Relationship" but it came out "Npr Story On Bsa/lds Relationship." That looks silly.

Done!

Did you guys turn on a new mobile device mode? Logged in today and now get a mobile view I didn't get before. Used to just get the usual desktop view. So far I like the mobile view.

• 3 months later...

Since the DB is back up and running (12/2/15) I have noticed that when you are quoted or mentioned in a post the system does not alert you anymore in the "Notifications" area.

I've haven't gotten notification on being quoted since the hiccup in the system either....  

Edited by Stosh

Odd. I can post, reply,  PM. Have not tried to open a thread. Just no notifications.

Still not working. Tagging people works but they get no notification that they're tagged or that someone has quoted them.

@@Krampus

I never did get the quote notification.  Go in and edit your profile you need to do a check box on that feature.  Must have gotten turned off during the Great Crash of 2015. 

I did find the ignore button.  That works nicely.  :)

Edited by Stosh

@@Krampus

I never did get the quote notification.  Go in and edit your profile you need to do a check box on that feature.  Must have gotten turned off during the Great Crash of 2015. 

I did find the ignore button.  That works nicely.  :)

Seems to be working now. Wasn't since the crash. Was not working earlier today when other posts were quote. Very odd.

EDIT: Not working entirely. Was quoted in other threads and did not notify.

Edited by Krampus