Tracking Any Bugs Or Feature Requests For The New Forum

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forum members have have been making more mistakes with Up (green) and Down (red) voting.   Can the arrow buttons be made larger and positioned farther apart?   Could members be allowed to change t

Remember Mozartbrau, too much of a good thing is not acceptable in the BSA.  

Faith,   I did a quick cursory survey of the profiles of a number of the members.     Of all the active moderators they have gender marked. (active past 24 hours)   Of all the active members the

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I found a spelling error in one of my posts but since the last crash I no longer see any way at all that i can edit it.

Also noticed that the mention button is gone.  What's up with that?

Since the last crash in December:

• Cannot see "Thanks" button in any thread.
  • Cannot see the "@[username]" link under the user's name under their avatar pic.
  • Notifications seem spotty. Sometimes quotes are notified, sometimes not. Replies to threads or posts are similarly spotty in notifying.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

For several days, each paragraph is a single line that pushed the right margin of the posting window to the right as the initial words of the paragraph disappear to the left.

Also, the ability to bold or otherwise change text has disappeared. The tabs are there, but do not work.

FYI, my machine is working just fine

bold

Italic

Underline

Tab drops me out of the edit screen.  I think it has always done that.  I don't remember, I generally use double spacing between paragraphs.

Indents do work however and will

keep the indent.

So, maybe it's just your keyboard if the rest chime in as okay.  You didn't happen to spill your camp coffee on the keyboard????   :huh:

For several days, each paragraph is a single line that pushed the right margin of the posting window to the right as the initial words of the paragraph disappear to the left.

Also, the ability to bold or otherwise change text has disappeared. The tabs are there, but do not work.

All fixed.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...