Tracking Any Bugs Or Feature Requests For The New Forum

I still find the light text on a light background in a light colored venue to be too light.  I really find, as I think about it, I preferred the darker, brighter, more "definite" format of the last version of our discussion set-up.  

Am I alone in this perception?

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forum members have have been making more mistakes with Up (green) and Down (red) voting.   Can the arrow buttons be made larger and positioned farther apart?   Could members be allowed to change t

Remember Mozartbrau, too much of a good thing is not acceptable in the BSA.  

Faith,   I did a quick cursory survey of the profiles of a number of the members.     Of all the active moderators they have gender marked. (active past 24 hours)   Of all the active members the

Posted Images

I still find the light text on a light background in a light colored venue to be too light.  I really find, as I think about it, I preferred the darker, brighter, more "definite" format of the last version of our discussion set-up.  

Maybe try increasing the contrast on your computer screen? It looks fine to me and I usually have a hard time with the modern dark gray on light gray silliness.

Maybe these have already been mentioned.

Click on Recent Posts and yesterday's post (albeit the most recent) are listed as "Today". So I login say 8am EST, select recent post and see a Recent Post of Today at 11pm which actually occurred yesterday. There's a Beatles song about this penomenom I think.

Is there a time limit (hours?) for editting my previous posts?

Thanks

I mentioned this before as well. I have a laptop and if I adjust the angle of the display I can make it easier to read. Someone mentioned adjusting contrast, but I can't do that on my display.

I'm happy to see the spell check working. All in all, this is much nicer than previous versions.

So not a bug but a question: What is the "Thanks" and "Vote Post Up" per person, per day quota. It seems it is set awfully low or I am handing them out like Eagle badges in my district (did I say that?  :o ).

For fits and giggles I upped one of Moz's and downed one of Stosh's in this thread.

One of each a day is good enough for me. But it would be nice to know the upper limit. Do you get one of each kind? Or, a grand total of, say, three of either. Or is it a function of your so-called "reputation"?

For fits and giggles I upped one of Moz's and downed one of Stosh's in this thread.

One of each a day is good enough for me. But it would be nice to know the upper limit. Do you get one of each kind? Or, a grand total of, say, three of either. Or is it a function of your so-called "reputation"?

Okay, now you've got my attention.  Exactly how many times can I ding quarse each day?

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I do believe there is a problem with the email broadcast system.  

I updated my email address and it says I will have to re-validate my account with the new one. 

Well, it won't send me the validation email. 

First I double checked the address, then I waited overnight for the email (it was last night I did this). 

Since my account is un-validated, I am only able to post in the Forum Support & Announcements area.

EagleScout441,

Don't worry, they're just doing a background check on you.  If they find something it could take months, even years to get this cleared up.  

Haven't any outstanding parking tickets?  Jay-walked lately?  Still taking your son's paper route money?  Been driving over the speed limit?  Tried to slip an expired coupon through at the Walmart checkout?

:)

• Upvote 1

Bummer, I was hoping for a neat background check report.  This turned out rather anti-climatic.   :(

Oh, that went just fine.  

A fine for walking backwards and eating peanuts at the movies, another for carrying an ice cream cone in my pocket, jaywalking, of course, and for dancing more than 12 hours in a 24-hour period.

Overall......not bad, not bad at all.