Tracking Any Bugs Or Feature Requests For The New Forum

• Administrators

As we work to remove known bugs and enable features, let's use this thread to track issues and requests.

Known Issues:

- Some users are having trouble seeing threads when logged in (blank page), but not after logging out.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Forum members have have been making more mistakes with Up (green) and Down (red) voting.   Can the arrow buttons be made larger and positioned farther apart?   Could members be allowed to change t

Remember Mozartbrau, too much of a good thing is not acceptable in the BSA.  

Faith,   I did a quick cursory survey of the profiles of a number of the members.     Of all the active moderators they have gender marked. (active past 24 hours)   Of all the active members the

Posted Images

• Administrators

Some users are having trouble seeing threads when logged in (blank page), but not after logging out.

Forum is working fine without any error log.. Members should clear their browser cache and cookies once, and try doing hard reset browser (ctrl+f5).. Let us know if the prob persist, with a screenshot..

Thanks

A neat feature may be something in our profile that holds our positions as scouters (e.g. ... SM, MC, Advisior). It might be something we type, or a series of check-boxes based on the list on the BSA adult application. (Actually, there could be a block for "current" position and one for "former" positions.)

Any chance you can increase the contrast on the dates of threads? It's faded first if the mouse isn't over the thread box, and second just because. Consequntly it's not easy to read.

It does seem a little light, though I can read it.

I am glad the time issue was fixed, otherwise I was going to have to figure out whether it was Moscow time or middle-of-the-Indian-Ocean time that would give me an 8-hour offset.   :)

Is there a reason why when creating a post, all the HTML features are dis-abled? (font, Size, bullets, Bold, Italics, emotions etc).. I looked in setting but saw nothing that indicated I had chosen plain text over HTML or something.

Okay, great the moderators have html codes, but I don't think the rank and file does.  I don't see any extra menus listed anywhere.  I'm going on old-fart memory here, but I think the first day or so of the new forum we did have that option.

Also, the auto-save feature doesn't work as well as the old.  When you lose a post for whatever reason, you loose a large portion of it.  The old software did really well saving posts and then retrieving them when something goes hay-wire.