Last Two Weeks Content Missing After Migration

Go to solution Solved by Sentinel947,

Oh I see you are already aware, sorry I missed that. Thanks for migrating.

"The forum migration is missing the last ten days of content. We're sorry for that, and will work to import that content at some point. In the meantime, please just start new threads."

Edited by RememberSchiff

bummer... I was tracking a couple interesting topics......

Oh, well, you can only do what you can do.....  I'm sure this will be a good change for the better!

• Solution

Terry asked the mod team, and we had a choice to make about whether we stayed on the old forum until everything could be transferred, or make the jump immediately. We chose immediately. 

Yours in Scouting, 
Sentinel947

Terry asked the mod team, and we had a choice to make about whether we stayed on the old forum until everything could be transferred, or make the jump immediately. We chose immediately. 

Yours in Scouting, 

Sentinel947

I'll confirm that.  The determining factor for me was that, from my perspective, the old software didn't work.  Sometimes it posted my posts, sometimes it didn't.  Sometimes it ate a post in the middle of me writing it.  Most of the time when doing moderator work, it gave me error messages.  It was time for a change, without delay.  This software still has a few things that need to be worked out, and it is (so far) missing two weeks of posts, but for me it is at least 10 times better, because I know that when I hit "Post", my post is going to appear in the forum.