I am the Cubmaster of a very small pack. We currently have 5 boys total- 1wolf (about to become a Bear), 3 Bears and 1 Webelos (my son). Since we are an LDS pack, kids come in or move up to the next den on their birthday. I have 2 wolves joining in February. Does anyone have any ideas for activities that could be used to pass off require,mets for all 3 dens?

Welcome to the forum, NevillesLostToadf!

We were just doing a thread on this the last couple of weeks.

Take a look at the thread under Cub Scouts titled "Pack Meeting Ideas".

That might give you a start and then if you have more questions we'd be happy to speak to your specific concerns.

Stosh

• 3 weeks later...

we run a combined program for a large pack. You can use the combined program delivery system:

http://www.scouting.org/filestore/multicultural/pdf/523-006_web.pdf

and just modify it for the dens you do have (take out the parts for the dens you do not have boys for). They give examples of activities to run or you can make up your own activities to illustrate the same ideas.

How about a hike, visit to a police or fire station?

Paper airplance flyinmg contests --- boys each learn to make a paper airplane and decorate it, then have various competitions such as the longest flight, best decorated plance, best at aiiming at a target and so on, with stickers for the boys doing the best on each contest, which can be stuck on the planes.

we run a combined program for a large pack. You can use the combined program delivery system:

http://www.scouting.org/filestore/multicultural/pdf/523-006_web.pdf

and just modify it for the dens you do have (take out the parts for the dens you do not have boys for). They give examples of activities to run or you can make up your own activities to illustrate the same ideas.

This is probably the best way to work a small pack. however I know LDS units have some different rules, i'm not sure how they play into this publication, or if there is a Year A/Year B book specifically for LDS units.