Koolaidman must be smoking some pretty good... ahmmm, Spam. Yeah, Spam, that's the word I'm looking for. Did you bring enough to share?

Stosh

Stosh,

This was in the context of usernames being hijacked to post spam. Double check the quote in the post.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

WeeeeWooo, Weeeewooo, Weeeeewoooo! PC Police here! That is so racist! You ban an entire race of people just because of a few bad apples?

Most of the time, I watch new topics for things that look suspicious. A few times I've had to repeatedly delete topics (the record was over 20 deletions of the same attempt). I have never noticed a member's account being 'hijacked' and used by a third party but I admit that it may be possible...I just don't know how it would be done though.

I haven't eaten spam in many years, decades actually. I had enough of it as a child that all the receptor sites are still saturated and I have no such cravings. Now, ice cream on the other hand......

Stosh,

This was in the context of usernames being hijacked to post spam. Double check the quote in the post.

:) Lighten up, I'm sure there's a simple explanation out there... did you remember to take your meds this morning?

Ya know, this wouldn't be as much fun if you didn't take it so seriously. I've had my accounts hijacked so it's no big thing and the moderators usually get it squared away rather quickly. Just be sure to change your password on your account before "they" do. If you don't, you'll be locked out of your own account.

Stosh

Sorry you have the wrong meaning for SPAM, it's "Specially Processed Animal Material". There are days when they run short of Squirrels and especially Possum. This is more generic and legally correct.

Stosh

Are people who eat Spam an entire race of their own? I never knew that. Thanks for the update.

Stosh

They are. Though they go be several different terms. I'm not sure if any are derogatory or not though:

Spammish

Spamonites

Spamions

Spammons

Spamicons

I'm sure there may be more.