Ringing in the New Year...

Hope you bring back a couple of good photographs.

It sounds great. What a way to bring in the New Year.

Where is the Enchanted Forest?

Since I have been off for a couple of weeks, we have been cleaning the carpets, moving the furniture and painting besides all of the Christmas doings.

We'll just watch the ball drop, if we can stay awake long enough. F. Bear

We're staying home too -- It's become a tradition in our house to stay in and watch the old home "movies" (a.k.a videos). The kids are amazed to hear and see themselves when they were toddlers and it's a real kick for the wife and I to relive those moments too.

Happy New Year to all -- best wishes for a healthy and prosperous year.

Many Irons

Yea Haa! We're really partying now at the purcelce house!

Kids are fed, cartoons are on the boob tube, and I'm nursing an adult beverage...about two will be my limit.

I smell a 9 p.m bedtime...so much for the watching the ball at time square...

OJ is out doing something with the crew.

Her Who Must Be Obeyed is out with her Mom.

Just me, the dogs and the flu.

Happy New Year.

I just won my bid on a car on E-bay. Boy this spending time at home can be costly.

Eamonn

I'm quarantined in the home office for the 4th day in a row with the flu. I'm trying not to infect the wife and son. So it looks like it will be me and Dick Clark wheezing in the New Year together.

Have a happy,

Bob

I have enjoyed the time together on this site during the time I have been here this year.

In 2004, I will:

1. Begin walking one mile every other day. I have new walking shoes and have ordered inserts to support my flat feet.

2. Devote no more than one hour every day to the internet. This will be a difficult diet.

3. Continue to paint the inside of the house until every room has been completed.

4. Request a post for Unit Commissioner. One hour per week will be allotted. If I have three units, I will rotate the visits to accomplish the goal.

5. Find a new job. I am presently completing my resume and cover letter, cleaning out my computers and organizing the files, and quietly taking home my personal notebooks.

6. Build my workshop and unpack my tools. I have requested a survey and I am drawing the preliminary plans.

7. Raise our two-year old and our soon to be born in a house of joy. This one has been easy so far. The soon to be seems to be very active also.

8. Be a better husband by communicating effectively and taking quality notes on important issues.

9. Contact three of my lost Scouting friends to catch up and to let them know I think about them and miss them.

10. Make three new replacement friends. They will be called friends.

All of you are my witnesses. You will get a follow-up report in 12 months. Happy New Year, Fuzzy Bear