microfiber vs polyester/wool vs cotton

hey guys i am thinking about getting my first class a. but should i go with the microfiber or polyester/wood or the cotton shirts and pants.

is there any where that sells a tall shirt. or what manufacture makes the shirts.

thanks

To me it depends on the climate. I like cotton but I'm a neo-Luddite, lol. The synthetics are good for hot or wet conditions. I just have some kind of visceral dislike for polyester though. I'd go for microfiber, like Perdidochas wrote, if you're going to be doing stuff outdoors. If this is strictly an indoor uniform, then I'd go with cotton for comfort. I also enjoy ironing, lol.

I have a cotton and a microfiber class a shirt. The microfiber shirt sleeves are not cut right. Every time you raise your arms the shirts pulls out of your pants. The cotton wears better and feels cooler. The cotton also feels more durable.

• Upvote 1
I have a cotton and a microfiber class a shirt. The microfiber shirt sleeves are not cut right. Every time you raise your arms the shirts pulls out of your pants. The cotton wears better and feels cooler. The cotton also feels more durable.
And I thought that was just because I am fat. It's been the dang shirt all along. Whew.