Hey folks, our Troop is looking to buy the traditional red and white Boy Scout troop flag. However, we would like one that has grommets on all four corners, so we could use it as a banner. We would also like one out of cloth instead of nylon. Most of the ones I see online and for sale are the nylon flag variety with only grommets down the left. Am I looking in the wrong place and can one of you maybe suggest a site or a store? Tx.

I would think one would have to make a banner. I think BSA only sells flags. Most hardware stores have grommet kits and fabric stores sell whatever kind of cloth you might need in both red and white.

Stosh.

We have large vinyl banners that can withstand the weather and all that jazz with the grommets in all 4 corners. We ordered ours from BuildaSign.com and it was very nice quality. They often have coupons that make their 3x6 foot banners under $20 shipped. We also have a smaller 1.5x4ft banner from Shindigz.com they also have regular coupons that come out to make their banners inexpensive.

Both banners are of very good quality and have been out in the elements at our events/camp outs for the past year.