Membership: That Was The Year That Was.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I find it offensive that anyone feel the need for "slings and arrows" on these forums."

I find it odd that you don't find it offensive when Bob White attacks and insults people.

BTW, I haven't seen an answer to my question about what do you have to support your opinion that goes against the printed word in G2SS.

Gentlemen (namely NJ and OGE -- although OGE,you know this),

I am flattered that you think I am well on my way to being the President (and not of the crew or the youth exec board of the council or my dorm -- the last two are positions that I currently hold), but I have no desire to become President of the United States. A friend of mine who ran for congress a few years ago has me pegged as mayor of my city in ten years, that's got potential. Campaigning on a national level excites me -- largely because of the traveling and meeting Americans from all across the country, but I'd never run on that level. Washington intrigues me, but as a place to study and be the behind the scenes gal rather than the face in front...and then there's our council exec who wants me to become a professional scouter dealing with the Venturing program. There's so much yet to happen before I even graduate from college, let alone decide to run for President, but I'd like to thank you for thinking that highly of me.