Youth Protection Training for Campouts

I checked with my DE. He couldn't find anything from Council stating its a "rule" he like I thinks its a good idea. With the complete lack of parent participation the Pack has I dont know how to present it. If I make it an option maybe 4 parents will do it, out of 69 Scouts. Its going to be hard enough requiring health forms for all the boys. If they filled them out in Sept nobody has them now. I will have forms at the campout with me. If they dont have them or fill them out I am not going to allow them to stay. Is that too much?

I checked with my DE. He couldn't find anything from Council stating its a "rule" he like I thinks its a good idea. With the complete lack of parent participation the Pack has I dont know how to present it. If I make it an option maybe 4 parents will do it, out of 69 Scouts. Its going to be hard enough requiring health forms for all the boys. If they filled them out in Sept nobody has them now. I will have forms at the campout with me. If they dont have them or fill them out I am not going to allow them to stay. Is that too much?
I hate to admit it, but our pack would ask for health forms, but we didn't require them. We figured the parent(s) were there, so they could handle any medical emergencies involving their child. I guess we probably should have had a health form for the parent, though, in case something happened to them.