Red shoulder loops

It's supposed to be red for Cubs and green for Boys in the new uniform.

I just started a new troop and for some reason the boys voted to go with the red.

Stosh

Correction: Blue loops for adults, red/white numbers, Otherwise for Boys who use red/white numbers they use red loops. For those going with green loops, it's green/tan numbers

I can get the red off eBay and both of my shirts are the old LaRenta shirts (same with my pants). I asked because aside from being a new UC, I need to figure if I am doing Boy or Cub Scout as an Adult Leader (waiting for some emails back)

I can get the red off eBay and both of my shirts are the old LaRenta shirts (same with my pants). I asked because aside from being a new UC, I need to figure if I am doing Boy or Cub Scout as an Adult Leader (waiting for some emails back)
The loops are cheap, get a pair of silver, blue, red and green. They interchange rather quickly. That's what I do.

This is one of those things that if it bugs the boys, we'd try to come to a consensus. If not, we'll go off and fry bigger fish.

I haven't bought a new uni yet, so I'm sticking with red for my ASM uni. When that one explodes I'll probably just wear venturing shirts and everyone will have to live with a different shade of green.

In general, your unit uniform should match the style of your unit.

Your district uniform is a different animal! District/council shoulder loops are silver. Not sure how well that applies to unit commissioners. But, in my opinion, if you get assigned to a Pack, a Troop, and a Crew, wearing silver sure beats swapping between three colors!

This is one of those things that if it bugs the boys, we'd try to come to a consensus. If not, we'll go off and fry bigger fish.

I haven't bought a new uni yet, so I'm sticking with red for my ASM uni. When that one explodes I'll probably just wear venturing shirts and everyone will have to live with a different shade of green.

In general, your unit uniform should match the style of your unit.

Your district uniform is a different animal! District/council shoulder loops are silver. Not sure how well that applies to unit commissioners. But, in my opinion, if you get assigned to a Pack, a Troop, and a Crew, wearing silver sure beats swapping between three colors!

UC's wear silver, not the color of the unit the work with.

Stosh