Hi everyone. I thought it would be appropriate for me to stop in here and introduce myself before venturing further into the forum!

My son is currently a Wolf, and both my husband and myself began in scouting last year as Tiger DLs. This year my husband is our pack's Wolf DL. I am more a behind the scenes type person and am the Advancements and Membership chair for our pack committee. I also lend a hand in the planning of our Wolf den meetings.

Malinda

Welcome to the forum.

We are a diverse bunch, we don't always agree, but what fun would it be if we did?

I have yet to find a forum member who is wrong all the time or one that is right all the time!! Yes I have goofed at times.

We for the most part are all doing what we can to serve the youth where we live. At times we are on the Scouting "High" and at times, the uniform is almost on it's way to the Goodwill Store. Most of us get over it!! At times we vent here in the hope that some kind and wise person will strike the cord we need to keep going at times we try to be the striker!!

Eamonn.