Wife of the Cubmaster

Thank you all for the great ideas and comments. I think adding the words to the regular CM patch will work.

Yes. There will be other forms of recognition and thanks. We are a scouting family and understand the value of the program and the value of family working together.

We were cleaning out a room in the church where our Troop stores stuff a few weeks ago and I came across this... I've shared this with a few folks and people either really like it or, ah, are not too enthusiastic about it.

I brought it home to show my wife, thinking that she would not like it one bit, and she surprised me. She said "You can fill that out and give it to me and I'm gonna frame it and put it up in my office." Didn't see that coming.

i-cxnG2x2-XL.jpg

We were cleaning out a room in the church where our Troop stores stuff a few weeks ago and I came across this... I've shared this with a few folks and people either really like it or, ah, are not too enthusiastic about it.

I brought it home to show my wife, thinking that she would not like it one bit, and she surprised me. She said "You can fill that out and give it to me and I'm gonna frame it and put it up in my office." Didn't see that coming.

i-cxnG2x2-XL.jpg

I gave one of those to the SM's wife last year, and she was thrilled to receive it! They are still available at the Scout shop.

I could not have devoted my time as Cubmaster without the loving support of my wife. She was not registered with the Pack, not on the Pack committee, but she morally supported me. It is critical to have that support if you care about your marriage.

Awards are nice, but make sure that you take her on a very nice date(s). Spend your money and time on her.

As a mom, I support the pack to see my son and husband bond. If there is a great photo of the two of you at a Cub Scout activity or both in uniform or something, take it, have it blown up and set into a nice frame. Give it to mom with a note of thanks, reading that many of their greatest moments in Cub Scouting, could not have happened without her support.