New pre ordeal ceremony?

There has been no announcement of altering the Pre-Ordeal or Ordeal ceremony in any way. The New Brotherhood Ceremony was not finalized at the 2013 OA National Planning Meeting and is undergoing more review and adjustment. Last I heard was to expect the new script to be available in May at the earliest, and Lodges wouldn't be required to use it until 2015. We were told this at our last Section Council of Chiefs meeting.

Are the "minor" changes you were informed of differences in the ceremony script itself?

Sounds like you are much closer to the " powers that be " than I am, Chief. I have been out of the loop for the last 8 years or so. I was told they could print it out for me, I hope to see something tomorrow, could be is just staging changes ( I hope) I'll let you know.
There has been no announcement of altering the Pre-Ordeal or Ordeal ceremony in any way. The New Brotherhood Ceremony was not finalized at the 2013 OA National Planning Meeting and is undergoing more review and adjustment. Last I heard was to expect the new script to be available in May at the earliest, and Lodges wouldn't be required to use it until 2015. We were told this at our last Section Council of Chiefs meeting.

Are the "minor" changes you were informed of differences in the ceremony script itself?

If I can get there, it's snowing like a Jack London novel. Right about now I would be happy with a little global warming

I cornered the guy who told us about the new ceremonies, and demanded sources, he said he had it on a disc from someone? at the lodge. btw owr lodge has 4,500 members and about 20 chapters. So not much hope of tracking that down. The scout who heads the team said " Since we don't have it, we aren't gonna worry about it. We do it the way we have been." That settles the matter for the time being.

I wonder if this disc is just a copy of the proposed ceremony from last year, and is the source of all the rumors that keep floating around and morphing into different forms, shapes and sizes.

Sorry to have bothered you guys, but as I said I'm just getting into doing this again and want to do it right

Oldscout