How many birthdays are you willing to admit?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

!Jesu! Dancin' is a grandpa! Congratulations, man! I'm not used to getting thrilled about stuff like that, but I'm thrilled for you!

I'm proud to be an Uncle, I can't imagine the pride of being a Grandpa. Too, cool, Dave!

Congrats to you and your wife. If the kid's a ball of fire, as you are, it wouldn't surprise me a bit if you were his SM for Eagle. I would appreciate an invite to the Court of Honor, although I can't guarantee my attendance. I might be dead by then.

Dave

Two of the funniests lines I ever heard that pertained to age, if applied to me, would go:

1) I'm 44. You're 36? Man, I haven't felt 36 since I was 28!

2) I'm 44, but saying I'm 39 feels SOOO good, I usually tell everyone I'm 29!

Mark

I'm 47, which seems to be the most popular, but only became so two days ago. Started in Cubs in 1963. I also have a grandson and he turned two back in August. To him I'm Poppie. I need to get him a uniform so he can match my son and me.

Barely old enough to remember the Kennedy assignation (mostly because of the reaction of others around me) and appreciate the moon landing, but young enough to not understand the fuss over Marilyn Monroe singing happy birthday to the President and to miss out on the "free love" of the hippie dippie movement.

44 - Considering the possibilities, I'm happy to be this age.