How many birthdays are you willing to admit?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, today's is Nov 15th, so carry the "1" and drop the "0" . . . I'm 45.

Actually I usually just say that I'm old enough to vote, but too young for social security, so my current age doesn't really matter.

When my boys were still very young I taught them to always answer "29" if anyone ever asked the question "How old is your mother?". My wife has never felt the need to hide her age, but I take every opportunity I get to bank brownie points ;)

"What is this fascination with age? It came up all over the place while doling out popcorn today. And now I read it here."

Age usually isn't important with stuff that you are doing RIGHT NOW but having an idea of someone's age helps dealing with them. Music, world events and other things color the way that we look at things. Jokes that are funny to me are not funny to someone ten years younger or ten years older because their experiences are different.

19...which is old/young enough to put me in the ever fascinating conundrum that is the 18-21 year old age bracket in Boy Scouts...I wear an adult hat part of the time and a youth hat the other part of the time (well, actually, I wear the same baseball cap all of the time..except for council banquets)...I suppose it's the color of my shirt that changes.

How many birthdays are you willing to admit? - All of them. I was only born once. May I suspect that some of our more conservative brethren may claim of being born twice?

If you are interested in how many times I and others have celebrated my birthday, it is 47. By the way, they seem to come around much more frequently than they did in the past.

Has anyone noticed that some folk (good people, I'm sure) provide a response to this thread, but no number?

I believe the question is more aimed at "how old are you" than "how many birthdays."

I'm interested in the answer as well. Not interested enough to get pushy about it, though ;)

One of my personal goals is to meet as many of you face-to-face as I can. From there I'll draw my own conclusions as to how old you are :)

DS